Haze vs Kush: What Is The Best Cannabis Strain? | Weed Smoking Nightclubs
There is a debate currently going on in the Cannabis community about the two most effective strains in best seed bank canada, Haze and Kush, which one is the best. With many arguments about the two going on, this article provides a detailed explanation of the two historical strains. The most well-known strains today can trace their origin back to Kush or Haze, meaning they would either have one strain or the other one serving as parent. The level of pleasure one gets from smoking a strain goes beyond the name it’s bears, and each strain family in canadian seed bank gives their own unique satisfactory experience.
They are also known for their medicinal purposes, they have a lot of resemblance yet they vary.
Kush is a strain of Cannabis Indica that got its origin from Afghanistan and India. It was formally called Hindu Kush, and was supposedly taken to United states In the mid 1970’s.
Kush is the fundamental of California Cannabis genetics, its breeding was done with many plants due to it’s (large) size as well as immunity to numerous pests and diseases. Kush has attained a recognizable level of appreciation across the globe.
Conversely, Haze is a Sativa strain with history from 1960’s in Santa Cruz, California. Genetics indicates that this strain originated in Colombia, Thailand, Mexico and even as far as India and traveled across landraces and deep oceans to get to different locations around the globe.
Differences exist between Haze and Kush regarding various factors, most important of which are described under the points below:
Growing and appearance
Regarding their cultivation, Haze strains grow taller usually than do Kush strain, and their height can be up to 20ft. Also, Haze can have citrus, acrid, or sweet flavors while grape-like taste and smell is found additionally in Kush.
- Kush: In general, the Kush strain will have more extensive leaves and is normally bold in appearance. On account of its minimal size, Kush can be effectively developed inside and outside.
- Haze: Haze is the inverse. It develops to be more slender and taller and is extraordinary compared to other cannabis strains to develop outside. The leaves are long and thin and the buds are shaggy, covering the blossom outwardly.
- Haze: Haze has a citrus fragrance; however, with an earthy and sweet smell.
- Kush: Kush is earthy, however impactful and unmistakably sweet in smell like pine, pepper, or even like incense.
- Haze: Haze has a prevailing flavor due to its citrusy profile.
- Kush: Kush is smoother in flavor and increasingly complex with taste of earth, grape, flowers and citrus.
- Haze: It gives the smoker a decent ‘head high.’ A head high includes a “cerebral high; which implies that your considerations, innovative capacity , and view of things is the thing that gets adjusted. You may turn out to be increasingly engaged, with things more clear and coherent.
- Kush: It gives a ‘body high,’ which implies that you will feel very slouchy. A body high gives you an increasingly loose “couch lock” feeling. Your muscles and fundamentally your whole body feels like endorphins are flooding it; it enables your muscle to unwind and you feel charmingly drained and glad. This is the one that is bound to advance rest.
Now to the big question between Kush And Haze what is the best strain?
Haze and Kush strains, in general, exhibit similar characteristics, but each has its unique aroma that differentiates it from the other. The citrus smell and spicy taste of Haze gives it an earthy-taste that makes it stand out in the mist of others.
Kush is not left out either. It has its own unique and pungent earthiness, it gives the nose harder strike with its great notes that comes in either spice, pepper, pine and even as incense.
In conclusion you’ve noticed that each of the strains is independently unique and boasts of an array of special characteristics. Ultimately, you can now choose the best strain that matches your taste between the Haze and the Hindu Kush.